ACS supply and set up servers to help you manage your business better.
Choose the Right Server for Your Needs
The big names in the server market are HP, IBM, Lenovo, and Oracle. Choosing the right server depends in large measure on the applications you intend to run on it.
If all you need is file sharing, automated client backup, and light-duty remote access for PCs (typically ten or fewer), consider a Windows Server machine: HP, Netgear, Lenovo, Seagate, and Synology are the major players in this arena.
If your business has more than ten employees using computers, or your company need to operate an email or print server, manage a complex database, or run sophisticated server-based applications (such as ERP or CRM), if you have very large storage requirements, or if you require large-scale virtualization capabilities, you’ll want a more robust option such as a tower, rack, or blade server.
If you need a lot of servers, choose a rack mountable model. Those models need less space and your server room will remain tidy.
We specialise in Windows Servers which allow the user to:
- Store all of their files centrally – for easier access and storage
- Emails and calendars hosted on server – for backup and mobile access (iPhone/Android/Etc.)
- Simplified backups – to help ensure your data is secure and safe
- Remote access – to allow users to access their computers remotely while out on the road or working from home
- Allows shared applications – to help centralise data and allow ease of access to data
- Some of the main brands we provide include HP, Lenovo and IBM
For more information or to talk to a professional, call us today on 01-8464200 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org