Crypto FIPS 197 Encrypted USB 4GB
HIGH SECURITY FOR PC AND MAC
USB Flash Drive security can be a big headache for IT departments. Integral’ secure and easy to use solution, the Crypto Drive is now available in an enhanced configuration – the Crypto Dual. Integral Crypto Dual features Dual Password (User and Administrator override) and Dual OS compatibility (PC and Mac).
- AES 256-bit hardware encryption is superior to software encryption used by many other “high security” USBs
- The Crypto Dual has been independently tested for data encryption by the Federal Information Processing Standards (FIPS) committee and validated to FIPS 197
- Mandatory encryption of all files (100% privacy) – All data stored on the drive is secure. Unprotected files cannot be saved to the Crypto Dual
- Dual Password – An administrator can set up an optional master password on a drive. A user then sets a user password as normal. A warning is given to the user after the fifth failed password attempt to take the drive to the administrator to unlock the drive by using the master password. The user and master password cannot be the same.
- Crypto Dual has a zero footprint – No software installation is required before use
- Endpoint security software compatible – The Integral Crypto Dual operates comfortably with endpoint security solutions by using the embedded unique ID.
- Works on Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 and Mac OS X without administrator privileges
- AES 256-bit hardware encryption
- FIPS 197 Validated – Certificate No. 1137
- Secure Entry – Data cannot be accessed without the correct high strength alphanumeric 8-16 character password. A password hint option is available. The password hint cannot match the password
- High Strength Password Enforcement – Setting of a high strength password is mandatory
- Brute-Force Password Attack Protection – Data is automatically erased after 6 failed access attempts. The data and encryption key are securely destroyed and the Crypto Drive is reset
Call Ronan, Paul or Graham on 01-8464200 for order now!
E-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org